Worldpay and v7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay and v7

I know this is a stupid question, but has anybody got Worldpay to work with v7 in test mode?
    I am trying hard, but whatever I do, I just get a Worldpay error message page, I suspect I am doing something stupid (usual scenario), but it has always worked first time before, even in the test mode with or without merchant ID and secret key.
    "OK Venus?"
    "OK Steve!"
    "Right then, lets go!

Happened to one of my clients a couple of weeks back.

We had the Customer ID and Installation ID mixed up. You also must have the payment set to "Imeddiate Payments"
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for replying, I had not thought of that actually, however I had a quick try at reversing the ID and secret key and it did not seem to make a difference.

From your experience though, it would seem that it is an incorrect secret key or ID number.
      Might be time to get back to Worldpay.
      "OK Venus?"
      "OK Steve!"
      "Right then, lets go!

Comment

My client input the details originally and I redone them when I had a snapshot and it all went fine.

I am guessing that the client either input the wrong details or made a typo. Clear any session files from the server as well and do a web refresh rather than update.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi Gary,

Many thanks for coming back.
          It turns out that it wasn't me (yippee), once Worldpay were contacted they did 'something' and it all started to work.
          "OK Venus?"
          "OK Steve!"
          "Right then, lets go!

Comment

Working...
          X