Orders received minus credit card details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders received minus credit card details

I am having a problem with a site published with actinic developer 7 (site has been recently brought through 2 upgrades, from v5 > v6, v6 > v7). I have set a single payment method to 'credit card details captured for later processing'. The orders appear in the orders tab and dialog with 'invoice and payment before delivery'. When i bring up the order dialog, i can select under payment > method 'credit card', but i cannot see any credit card details. I only see an EDI field set to off.

In view > business settings > payment and security i have a single payment method configured:
    payment method = credit card details captured for later processing;
    fallback = off;
    limit to defined customers = off;
    i have limited by location = on; SSL = on (checkout pages and cust login only = on)

Is there anything i might be missing here, or does this look like a bug, or corrupt database?

I have another (possibly related) issue aswell, in that the vendor order notification emails are not being sent. I have checked the error log, and have no entries there about mail errors. Also the customer email notifications are being sent ok (i am getting a copy of all of those).

Can anyone help with this first issue and maybe even the second one too?

Thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil

I tried to replicate the issue at my end, but was unsuccessful. I got a blank screen with ECI set to 'Off' when I selected a different payment option while placing an order, for e.g., Invoice with Order or Credit Card Details Sent Separately. On all other orders where Credit Card Details Captured for Later Processing was chosen as the payment method, the card details were displayed in the Progress and Payments window.
    Can I take a look at your website?

Re the vendor notification mails not being sent, can you check with your hosting company whether they have changed any settings for your incoming mail ? (Silly, but for clarification) Is "Send Me An Email When I Have An Order To Download" in Business Settings | Ordering ticked?

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika

thanks for the reply.
      The site is http://www.nsfcontrols.co.uk/acatalog/

I refreshed the site earlier today and am still getting the same problem.

We have set up a machine to use order manager aswell as a maintenance machine running developer v7.

What is interesting is how there is no error message on downloading the orders (the details in housekeeping > security are all identical on both machines).

Orders come in as 'invoice and payment before delivery' on both maintenance and order checking machines. And when you switch the payment method to 'credit card' there are no details except the EDI field set to off.

The vendor notification emails seem to be coming through now.

Many thanks,

Phil

Comment

Hi Phil

I guess we will need to take a look at your site snapshot. Could you please register a support query here giving a link to this thread ?

Cheers
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Support query now registered.
          Thanks for your help Krithika.

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X