Discounts when basket value reaches certain figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts when basket value reaches certain figure

Is it possible, using catalog or business, to configure a discount based on the total value of the basket, i.e. 10% when value reaches £150?

You will be able to do this in the next update to v6 - called '6.1.0'. This will be available in a few weeks.

Comment

And will you be able to say:

10% if >£150
      20% if > £300

etc

And my client would really like the discount to only apply to certain products in the basket. They (intend to) sell trophies, football kit, and rackets online and would like the discount to only apply to the trophies, i.e. 10% discount on the trophies if the value of trophies exceeds £150.

I guess the answer to this last question is you have to be joking, and that you would recommend creating a shop just for the trophies, or edit the new discount perl myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewheeler
        And will you be able to say:

10% if >£150
        20% if > £300
        Yes, v6.1.0 allows you to set up order level discount in this way.

And my client would really like the discount to only apply to certain products in the basket. They (intend to) sell trophies, football kit, and rackets online and would like the discount to only apply to the trophies, i.e. 10% discount on the trophies if the value of trophies exceeds £150.

I guess the answer to this last question is you have to be joking, and that you would recommend creating a shop just for the trophies, or edit the new discount perl myself.
        No, the answer is "please wait for the next major releases where most likely the discounts will be extended".

Zoltan
        Actinic Software
        Zoltan
        Actinic Software
        www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X