Anyone tried Easily for hosting/script problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried Easily for hosting/script problems

Has anyone managed to use Easily as their ISP successfully?

My client already had hosting with them and I cant seem to get it to work properly.

Take a look at:

www.skylinepromotions.co.uk/acatalog

The quick search works, the regular search doesnt. The checkout stops onec you have chosen a location too.....

very annoying....

Cheers
    Charles

Hi Charles,

You should have received an email with the network settings. Please upload the site to the test server and check the results.
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi Suresh,

Tried uploading with your settings. When I ran a Test I got an error. I've attached a screenshot of the error window.

Cheers
      Charles
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Charles,

I just checked the permissions set on the test directories, its fine. I don't know, why you get such an error message.

What I actually want you to do is to upload your site to a different server (if you have one) and check whether your site is working fine.

Else, you could register an email query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm, giving a link to this thread, so that one of our team members would request your Site Snapshot to determine more on this issue.
        Attached Files
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

OK, have uploaded the site onto my companies webspace rather than the clients:

www.bm-group.co.uk/acatalog/

The simplesearch works, the regular search and checkout still don't so I guess there is a script problem rather than a compatibility issue.

Got any ideas?

Cheers
          Charles

Comment

Hi,

There are no form tags around the search button which is why it is not working.

Can you check your default primary template for NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN and NETQUOTEVAR:FORMEND. Check one of the original primary templates from the theme folder to see where they should go in the template.

I also notice that you are getting:

'The section level can be accessed through: --> '

at the top of your first page. This can happen if you are using a primary template with a .htm extention. Change it to .html to get rid of the text.

I hope this helps.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Nice one Tracey. Seems to have completely solved the problem. Checkout and Search now work fine.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X