entering prices including vat when adding product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

entering prices including vat when adding product

Is it possible to enter product prices iinclusive of VAT - it is a pain have to divide product prices by 1.175 everytime we add products!

How about this?

Mike,

Take a look at my post in the following thread and let me know what you think:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...=&threadid=506

Regards
    Neil

Comment

Dear Mike,

I am new to this forum stuff so forgive me if I appear a tad blonde....

On my actinic shop, all my prices are vat inclusive. In business settings, the tax is checked as simple, and do not check the "include Tax 1" this (I think) is why I can enter all my prices just as they are, no extras needed.

It must be possible, because thats how I do it!

Comment

Sadly my life isn't that simple. Our clients product range includes some simple products with and without vat (Childrens and adults clothes) and some products that are vat free but do have some additional options on which vat must be charged.

Comment

Hi there,

I understand what you desire and what you are trying to acheive, but I am affraid the only way this can be done is usng exclusive-VAT prices and then setting the 'Tax Treatment' field for each product accordingly.

You can also associate the components in v6 which has the ability to let components inherit the tax status from an associated product.
          Thank You
          Menar Khan

Comment

Working...
          X