Use of <blockquote> in product pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of <blockquote> in product pages

When viewing products with many components/options the components/options seem very spaced out. This appears to be due to the use of BLOCKQUOTEs - see example below. Is there any need for this?

<SPAN CLASS="actxsmall">
    <INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX NAME="v_ps-tor-rmw-adult_4" >
    Print Numbers £2.00 extra per shirt
    <BLOCKQUOTE><Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="ps-tor-rmw-adult" COMPONENTID=1></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION></BLOCKQUOTE>
    </SPAN><BR>
    <SPAN CLASS="actxsmall">
    <INPUT TYPE=CHECKBOX NAME="v_ps-tor-rmw-adult_5" >
    Print sponsor name/logo £2.00 extra per shirt
    <BLOCKQUOTE><Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="ps-tor-rmw-adult" COMPONENTID=2></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION></BLOCKQUOTE>
    </SPAN><BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE> is a styling control and may safely be removed, or replaced with whatever you prefer. Don't forget to remove the </BLOCKQUOTE> as well.

Norman.

p.s. You didn't mention what theme you are using. Different themes format things in different ways.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I am using a modified clean layout 01.

I would tell you the url of the shop but I want to keep the public out - is there a way of password protecting a site whilst still allowing catalog to upload. I tried creating a .htaccess file but this stopped publishing via catalog.

BTW don't know the answer to my discounting question (earlier thread) do you :-)

Comment

>BTW don't know the answer to my discounting question (earlier thread) do you :-)

If that was about creating a percentage discount when the order reaches a certain theshhold then it could only be done by

a) Much Perl hacking (sorry - haven't done that one already).

b) Getting Actinic to implement it as it's such an obvious requirement.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X