sHIPPING & cOUNTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sHIPPING & cOUNTRY

I only want to ship products to the UK. So I dont want to ask the customer the country question, infact there is not need to display the shipping heading at all.

However I do want my customers to be able to select a post method ranging of FREE or £3.99

If I hide the Country options within business settings, the country question is not displayed, but I then get an error message stating that the Delivery Address is not valid (as its empty) and the cart wont continue...

Is there any easy way around this?

How do the customers qualify for 'free' posting - you might be able to set the price selection up automatically.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Delivery is free unles you want it guaranteed on a specific date. I only do UK shipping, so its like choosing between 1st and 2nd class postage.

Comment

It is not possible to remove the first page of the checkout yet, saldly, but it is possible to replace the drop-down list with a hard-coded value for Country.

Firstly, you want to make sure you have followed the instructions for only having one address per order (selecting 'Tax by delivery address' and not restricting payment methods by location) and then open Act_LocationSelect.html and replace

NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONCOUNTRY

with

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONCOUNTRY --><INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="LocationDeliveryCountry" VALUE="UK">United Kingdom

and replace

NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONSTATE

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONSTATE --><INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" ID="lstDeliveryRegion" NAME="LocationDeliveryRegion" VALUE="UndefinedRegion">

This should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X