Trying V7 Have Complicated variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying V7 Have Complicated variables

I need to set up a sample store for a client by this wednesday, I have looked and read all day I could not find answers to my questions. Can anyone tell me if this software can do what I need.

In this store all products are pre-paid and basically is an internal order system for purchasing agents. no money exchanging.

I need to add a drop box in the check out form for shipping methods,
    overnight, ground, 2 day 3 day ect.. No calculations and no charges are needed, all shipping is TBA.

Need Purchase order # field in check out form. (cust fill in)

All of the above I need to show in the check out form and in all email receipts and reports and invoices for client.

This store is a private store and there are 200 + offices with 2 agents in each. I assigned logins to each. setting up to prepopulate passwords ect for each office and agent... (no problem)

I need to add 6 budget lines for each office.
    sales, promotional, corp etc.. my problem is each budget line for each office has a different spending limit I must add so when reached they cannot order anymore.
    I also need the limits to change as orders are placed showing on all email receipts, invoices and reports to client.

I would appreciate any input...

Thanks
    emac45

I need to add a drop box in the check out form for shipping methods,
    overnight, ground, 2 day 3 day ect.. No calculations and no charges are needed, all shipping is TBA.
    This should be fine - just set all shipping charges to 0 but add the bands for selection.

Need Purchase order # field in check out form. (cust fill in)
    You can switch on a mandatory purchase order number by going to design / text, web site (cont) and ticking the appropriate box on the payment tab.

All of the above I need to show in the check out form and in all email receipts and reports and invoices for client.
    This should work by default.

I need to add 6 budget lines for each office.
    sales, promotional, corp etc.. my problem is each budget line for each office has a different spending limit I must add so when reached they cannot order anymore. I so need the limits to change as orders are placed showing on all email receipts, invoices and reports to client.
    You will probably need to add a login for each buget rather than two for each office. Logins have a maximum spending limit but I think that this is for each order, so you might need to add some offline processing to update remaining spending limit after each order is received.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X