V6-V7 Shopping Cat upgrade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6-V7 Shopping Cat upgrade problem

Can someone please help. Having had a few technical hitches upgrading my site - I thought I'd cracked it!

The site was finally on-line as it was in version 6, but I was unable to download orders - so I followed one of your previouw responses to 'server scripts incompatible'

However, on following this instruction, the orders would download, but the add to cart/checkout has disappeared.

When trying to go to the checkout or add an item to my basket I get an error:

Malformed XML cart template (missing DiscoutInfoLine) = can anyone help how I get my checkout back?

Website is - www.aloevera-and-you.com

Thanks
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Hi there.

Sorry to here the problems.

Please try this.

I would suggest creating a snapshot before you begin by going to 'File | Snapshot | Export Site' before carrying out the following instructions.

1. Take note of what theme you are using within Design | Themes. If you are using a theme within Specific Designs or Clean Layouts, you are using a css based theme. This will make sense in a minute.

2. Using Windows Explorer, browse to where Actinic is stored on your Hard Drive, then locate then browse to 'Formats\Themes' If you are using a css theme, browse to BusinessCSS, if you are not, browse to Business.

3. Locate a file called Act_OrderDetail.html and copy it from here to the Sites\Site1 within the Actinic installtion folder on your Hard Drive - where site1 is the name of your site.

4. Upload and test.

5. If this does not work, again browse to the 'Formats\Themes\ folder, and this time copy 'Act_ShoppingCartXML.html' and 'Act_ShoppingCart.html from either Business or BusinessCSS (dependent on whether you are using CSS or not) and copy it to your site folder.

6. Upload and test.

I hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working Now - Thanks

Thanks very much I'm now back up and running!

Thanks again

Regards

Linda
      www.aloevera-and-you.com
      Best Regards
      www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
      www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
      www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Working...
      X