Changing Main Section List for Sub Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Main Section List for Sub Section

I'm currently in the process of developing a sub-catalogue in Actinic for local customers which will offer more choice.

The existing catalogue has a list of main topics which appear across the top of each section as you select the section e.g. Bathtime, Bedtime, Changetime etc.

What I'd like is to still have the main topics appear, but when they have selected the local catalogue that these main topics would reference the sub-sections of the local section. It's a bit complicated to explain but if you'd like to have a look at iBabyShop.co.uk and enter one of the sections you'll see the main sections then appear at the top.

If you need any further information or can assist in anyway I'd be very grateful.

Best Regards

Elfyn
    iBabyShop.co.uk

Elfyn,

I would set up a variation of your template for the "local" catalogue.

I don't know how to use the Actinic Variables to do this so I would hard code the navigation bar but use the Actinic breadcrumbs.

Hope this helps.
    Niall
    www.highlandclans.co.uk

Comment

iBabyShop.co.uk have done this by enabling the 'top-level section list' within the Act_ProductBody.html template.

You need to uncomment the variable NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP in Act_ProductBody.html and then configure the appearance of the list in 'Design | Options | Sections'.

Comment

Working...
      X