Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Description for Packing List

Hi,

I am looking to print out some additional product related information on the Packing List and Invoice. I beleive this is done by enabling Extend Product Description for Customer Reports in Business Settings.

I have done this and entered that additional info in the Report Description tab fields for the product. However, this info is not showing up on either the packing list or invoice.

Is this the correct way to do it? Anybody else having these problems?

Thanks
    Alastair

Actually, just an update... it seems to be displaying the required info on online orders, but doesn't with offline orders.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Comment

Sounds like a little bugette to me - the reports just show what ever is in the report description field, so offline ordering must be forgetting to copy that info over.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out. I can confirm it is a bug and I have passed it onto the development team to be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Can I just ask if this bug that affects offline orders ever got fixed?

Also, I have read conflicting replies with regard to the Report Description field - do you just add the new information into the Report description field? Or do you have to copy the existing product information and then add the new information (which seems to be the answer from this post:
          http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=1498&

Thanks very much

Jo

Comment

It has been recently fixed, but the version with the fix in (7.0.5) is not due out for a couple of months.

They way they work is that whatever you want to appear in place of the 'Short Description' in the reports, enter this into the 'Report Description' field.

Comment

Working...
            X