Large gaps above products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large gaps above products

I've read a few posts on this, but none of the fixes worked for me.

Example page: http://www.doart.co.uk/acatalog/Watercolour_Sets.html

I know this can be caused by rouge <br> tags outside tables, but i cant find any. also, looking at the generated code in dreamweaver shows somethings not quite right as it looks a complete mess in design view!

any ideas anyone?

Hi Chris,

In order to determine more into this issue, could you please attach your 'Act_ProductBody' & 'Act_ProductLine' template. Also, let me know, what Layout you are using. You can find this in 'Design | Themes'
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Gaps

Hi Chris,

Have you had a look for paragraghs in the code?

if you are still struggling give me a shout and i'll have a lok at the code and site see if i can suffle it up!

Thanks
      Paul
      Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
      www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
      www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

The base theme is 'actinic original' but the templates have been quite heavily edited. The two act_ files are in the attached .zip

thanks for any help in advance, i'm still baffled!
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm afraid your HTML in Act_ProductLine.html is pretty corrupt and this is probably what is causing your large gap.

The code is fine up to the wish list form. After this form you have the following code...
          Code:
          	NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML
                 </TD>
            </tr> </tr> </TR>
          You certainly don't need the las two</TR>s.

Then all the code from there to the NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT looks like it should not be there - like it is left over from a previous version of the template. Try removing this block of code (though leave the NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT at the end of the template). I have attached what I think you need.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X