Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying all products in section tree

Hi there,
    I want to categorise products into sections, each with one or more children, but also offer the option to view all products in a section, including sub-sections.
    As an example, imagine your top-level section is Groceries and the child sections are Fruit (where the products are apples, oranges and bananas) and Vegetables (where the products are carrots, potatoes and leeks).
    By default in Actinic, the Groceries page would simply display links to the two child sections, with no actual products available to browse. What I want to be able to do is list apples, oranges, bananas, carrots, potatoes and leeks on that page.
    Can it be done?
    Jon

If you are using version 7 you could just duplicate the products so they appear in both their own sub-sections and in the main section itself. They would be the same product and you wouldnt have to worry about duplicating product codes.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
    Charles

Comment

Duplicates

Thanks, Charles - I hadn't realised. It's not ideal - I would really like each one to be a unique object because I don't need them to have separate descriptions and so on but beggars can't be choosers. Your advice is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X