Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Issue

Hi there,

I am about to start building a site for a client and I have a number of issues to raise before I do regarding the new V7 coupon system.

1) How many character can a coupon code have eg. could my client have a 15 character alpha-numerical code xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx ?

2) Will my client manual input these codes or can actinic auto genreate them?

3) Can the coupon be assigned to specific people. eg my client is thinking of offering the coupon as a product ranging from £5 to £50. If someone buys one for a family member then will my client simply created this specific code fro that person with a specific pricing structure?

If there are any other strings relating to coupons could someone let me know.

Thanks for all your help.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Hi Lee,

1) How many character can a coupon code have eg. could my client have a 15 character alpha-numerical code xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx ?
    The limit is 20 characters so the above is fine

2) Will my client manual input these codes or can actinic auto genreate them?
    They will have to be manually inputted.

3) Can the coupon be assigned to specific people
    If you have Business or Developer software then you can restrict the discount to a particular customer group (ie for logged in customers)

If there are any other strings relating to coupons could someone let me know
    Do you mean community threads here? If so do a search for coupons.

I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X