Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Brochure page - no button required

Hi all...

I'm beating my head against a brick wall here and probably overlooking the obvious.

I'm using the inbuilt art deco theme.

I want to insert a number of brochure pages - these will be accessed via hyperlinks within the fragment text (I'm using !!< >!! so I can have fully html'd brochure pages).

That's all fine and dandy - howver...

Whenever I create a brochure page, Actinic automatically inserts a button into the left hand navigation bar - and I don't want it! (I don't want to have to make another dozen nav buttons in the style of the theme originals when hyperlinks are fine for this design).

So how do I get it to stop putting a nav button in the bar? There's no nav button image selected on the page properties and if I clear the 'default brochure button' in design options then I don't get the inserted button but I do get an inserted gap!

Pointers gratefully received...

Cheers.

Hi there,

The theme you are using, Art Deco, is a framed theme in itself, so you need to go to Act_BrochureFrameNavBar.html and replace NETQUOTEVAR:NAVGUIDE with code for the links you want. If this is not what you want post back and we will see what we can do for you.

Cheers,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X