Custom Variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Variables

When you set up custom variables for products, can anyone tell me which access table the informaiton is held in please?

It's much easier to update the info in Access.

Thanks

HTMLVariables
    Nick Morecroft
    01392 434530
    <A target=_blank href ="http://www.pinbrookhosting.co.uk/">http://www.pinbrookhosting.co.uk/</A>
    hosting, search engine optimisation, design and ecommerce

Comment

Thanks for that... but where are the actual variables for each product and section.

I have about 300 to go through and its easier to do it in the Access table format than it is pulling up each product individually in Actinic.

Comment

They are stored in productproperties,

sProductRef is the product ref for the appropriate product (NULL or blank for sections)

nSectionID is the appropriate section id

nType is 3

nValue1 is the cross reference to the variable id from HTML variables

nString1 is the value.

Obvious eh ;=)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks very much.

I'll make a cup of tea and take a look!

Comment

Working...
          X