Invalid PORT Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid PORT Command

When uploading my site I receive errors on some of the pages during the Sending Catalogue files stage.

The first occurs almost every time:

200 Type Set to I.
    400 Invalid PORT Command.
    500 'LPRT 6,16,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,28,70,27,0,48,114,22,0,2,4,124'. command not understood

And the second occurs occasioanlly:

An error occurred while writing to "acatalog" on the web site. The problem is probably due to permissions problems, but could be due to low disk space. Actinic can not work with these settings. Press Cancel if you would like to manually examine the permissions and disk space on the web site. Press Retry if you would like Actinic to attempt to change the permissions on the directory for you.

Although this doesn't appear to stop the catalogue from being uploaded it is a concern when I am looking to pass the site over to the customer shortly, I don't really want to have to explain to them that this is just the way it works!

Any help appreciated.

Carl

Hi there.

Such messages can appear if the connection times out. Can you try going to 'Advanced | Network setup' and run a test, are any errors reported?

Also, before you upload next time, you could try ticking (or unticking) the 'Use Passive FTP transfers' box on the 'Advanced | Network setup' box. Does it improve matters?

Thanks

Darren
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X