How do I preview checkout pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I preview checkout pages?

Am I missing something or is it necessary to generate the whole website in order to preview what the checkout pages are going to look like?

Also, when adding something to the shopping cart, is there a setting or line of code you can change to stop automatic redirection back to the product page you were just looking at? it's really annoying!

Jon

Am I missing something or is it necessary to generate the whole website in order to preview what the checkout pages are going to look like?
    Yes use the offline preview and you should see a "catalog pages" link at the top of the BULK section
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

I have a feeling this link may only be in Developer.. hold on... <fx: checks> yes - only in Developer.

If you go into your 'PreviewHTML' folder within 'Site1' you will see P_order01.html, P_order02.html etc. which are your checkout pages.

Comment

Thanks

Very helpful - ta. Do either of you by any chance have an answer to my second question about whether it's possible to stop the automatic redirection back to the product page?
        Jon

Comment

Try changing the shopping mode (set in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults' and in the 'Layout' tab of individual sections) to 'Quantity in Shopping Cart'.

Comment

Thanks anyway....

...but in this site I have been specifically asked to put the quantity on the product page.

Comment

OK - then leave the shopping mode as 'Quantity on Product Page' and set the 'Bounce Page Delay' in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults' to '0'.

Comment

Working...
              X