Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restriction on trial version?

Hi there,
    I'm new to Actinic - got hold of it nine days ago to help out a client of mine. Currently I am just running the trial version and when I attempt to enter a value for the URL of my server, it doesn't get stored in the database. It's probably obvious to any expert, but i'm getting her by selecting View\Business Settings, clicking the Payment and Security tab, clicking the Credit Card Configuration button, choosing the Shared SSL option and then clicking the Unlisted Provider tab.
    So, my question for any Actinic experts out there is - does this function get restricted in the trial version, or am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug in the software? I can't find anything that tells me I am not allowed to use it!
    Thanks in advance for any info.
    Jon

The Actinic Shared SSL is a subscription service which we, Actinic and a number of others provide, with those mainly listed as Listed providers in the software.

You can use it in trial mode without fee, but it will not give you any customer card details and this is simply for the collection of card details and not for hosting of your actual actinic site.

It is not a restriction, just a subscription add-on service.

Comment

Ssl

Hi, if you are using the software on trial will you be taking payments?, you can setup the none card payment & Paypal. if you would like any help setting up the site just give a shout...
      Paul
      Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
      www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
      www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

Working...
      X