Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

netquotevar's on brochureprimary - help

Hi all,

I'm having problems with my Act_BrochurePrimary template,. When I add NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP to it, on preview, it displays the netquotevar, rather then the section list (it works fine on the Act_Primary).

I'm guessing that the html code should be hard coded onto the Brochure template (like with the simple search, which only works when hard coded, rather than using NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH)

I just have no idea where I can find the html code to replace the NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP.

Could anyone direct me to the required html, if this is how I get around the problem, or any other ideas for getting the NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP to show properly?

thanks in advance

I think I've found the solution here,

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8262

kind of.....using Chris Dicken's method in the link above (thanks Chris), my cart contents now display as;

NETQOUTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS 0
    NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE 0

rather than;

ITEMS 0
    VALUE 0

any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Comment

Hi there,

I'm afraid, in Actinic V6, you cannot display the Cart contents in the BrochurePrimary template. Instead, if you would like to create a link to View the Shopping Cart details, you can check page 49 of Advanced User Guide V6.

I hope this helps you.
      Cheers,
      Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi SureshB,
        thanks for the reply, I eventialy sorted it by simply replacing the

NETQOUTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS
        NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE

with;

ITEMS
        VALUE

and it displays correctly now