Actinic and search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic and search engines

In General how do Actinic sites fair in the search engines. Are they search engine friendly, what steps do Actinic take in order to help Search Engine rankings??

Many thanks in advance

Linzi

HI Linzi,
    Well, can't comment from an expert point of view BUT I can say that my site comes up fairly well in Google despite my never having submitted it anywhere.
    Actually, it tends to come up under the same search terms as my Google Adwords ad and I'm actually considering pausing my adwords program for a bit as I'm sure people are finding it through the main SE listings anyway. I'm just a bit scaredy in case I lose too many sales finding out
    So, don't know how or why but my site does pop up quite well (in Google, at least) so I guess the SEs can't mind it too much!
    HTH, Tracey
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Linzi

I think, on the whole, Actinic sites fair pretty well in search engines. This is mainly down to the fact that the generated pages are static HTML.

This latest version of Actinic has the added ability to control the content of the Title tag on individual pages. This is very useful when it comes to optimising a site.

Cheers

Bob
      Bob Smith
      Quality Workwear Clothing
      Personalised Corporate wear
      www.workwearhouse.co.uk

Comment

Search Engine

Hi,

I found that it cant hurt to submit you site to the engines, and by selecting the correct meta tags.

but i must say think that actinic html pages are well liked within the engines.

also using adword can only boost your business growth, did have some £50 vouchers for adwords, will look them out if anyone wants one.
        Paul
        Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
        www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
        www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

search engines

I think that actinic is pretty good for search engines but not enough on its own, I would look to optimize my web pages as well, for us actinic is good in a yahoo search but not so good with Google

www.wazoola.co.uk Baby and Christening gifts.
          www.plasteringandrylining.co.uk .
          I have no signature

Comment

Paul,

I would certainly be interested in a voucher, how would I go about obtaining and using one.

Kind Regards

Jason
            www.qualitysilver.co.uk
            Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
            Zirconium Rings
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
            X