Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bug in 7.0.1

Hello Actinic

I think I may have spotted a little bug in the latest version of Actinic (7.0.1). I don't know if this has already been reported.

Using Developer.

I find that I can't remove a duplicated product by right-clicking and selecting "cut". Nothing happens.

The only way I can get rid of a duplicated product is to mark it for delete and then go into Housekeeping and purge.

Am I the only one that experiences this?

Cheers
    Bob
    Bob Smith
    Quality Workwear Clothing
    Personalised Corporate wear
    www.workwearhouse.co.uk

Move the products into a new section, then cut that. But yes, is a bug i am sure, cos if it's a feature surely there shouldn't be that kind of work-around.

Comment

Hi there

This is a known bug in 7.0.1 and will be fixed in the next maintanence release of Actinic.

Comment

Has this bug been fixed with V 7.03 ? With 7.02 I can't delete a duplicated product, even after moving it to another section
        Ok I see I have to create a new section, then put the duplicated product in it then delete the new section. (I previously tried to delete the duplicated product, not the section )
        User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques
          Are Actinic bugs less annoying because you live on the French riviera?
          Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
          Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
          NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Yes !!
            When I encouter some nasty bugs I just go outside and take a nap in the Sun.
            When I wake up the bugs are no more

Comment

Yes !!

the nap in the sun I get - the bugs dissappearing.. now I think you've had one too many glasses of that french wine... which I wouldn't mind right now... out to dinner last night and only ONE non-american wine on the whole "wine list" (an Yarra valley shiraz - not bad...) - not one European wine to be seen!

Anyway - twas a nice dinner and the sun-set over the Colorado rockies was *MY* little relaxation after a nice dinner...

Trouble is... the bugs are still there when I woke up this morning....

Comment

Yes !!
                Don't believe Jacques! I phoned my neighbour in the South of France, and they had SNOW this week! Maybe the bugs get frostbite?
                ps am out there out Easter - email me Jacques?
                Anf
                New Year - new YOU!
                (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

anf1y,

I know what snow is... we get dumped on maybe twice or three times a year - a few other flurries - but I can see snow all winter... it's up there in the mountains - to the west and at 10-15 degrees up from the horizon... if I was a winter sports person, I'd never leave Colorado - but that's not my game... I like the sun... we get 300 clear sky days here a year!

Although it's not warm at the moment (it's only 8:30AM) - I bet it gets into the 50's or 60's F today..

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

Comment

Working...
                  X