Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table Background Picture

Hi...

I need to be able to insert a background picture into a table (table at the top of page with company logo). How do I set this background picture on all pages across the website?

Thanks in advance for any help.

you can do this by either:

a > Design/options/shop defaults....then choose your corporate logo.
    b > Edit the layout html file via notepad,dreamweaver.

also see this post: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8705

Darren
    Web design Bradford

Comment

Thanks for your reply but that it hasn't really helped me I'm afraid.

I have the logo in, I was just trying to describe the table I was talking about, the table that contains the logo.

Anyway, forgetting about the logo altogether, I still don't know how to add a table background picture to every page across the website.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

If you want to do something that will affect every page of your store then you add it into the Act_Primary.html template (check Design|Options|Layouts for other 'overall layout' templates used within your store too).

To add a background image to sit behind your company logo then search for NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE and add your image to the cell tag before this, so it would look something like:

<td background="imagename.gif"........>

(the '......' represents any other attributes contained within the cell tag, ie width, height etc)

(Note that the above depends on the theme that your site is based on, so if you cannot find NETQUOTEVAR:LOGOIMAGE in the primary template it will be in Act_Header.html.)

Also, if you want to make the same change to your brochure pages then you will also have to edit Act_BrochurePrimary.html.

I hope this helps.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X