Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline/Online Payment methods

Hi

I would like to use the New feature of creating offline orders with the 'New Order' facility, however i am a little confused over the payment methods available.

I will try to explaine, in addition to receiving online orders (using Worldpay as our PSP) we have a mail order catalogue that users can order from, sending in there payments (Cheque, Credit Card and yes Postal Orders) with the order.

I note that when processing an offline order you are prompted for the payment method and the only place i can see where you can select these from is from the drop down list in paymnet methods, ok so far.

My condern is that currently we only have 1 payment method - online credit card, if we were to say select 'cheque on delivery' from the list so that we can use in offline orders, won't this same option be available to users online, which is NOT what we want.

Additionally can we create new or amend the payment methods to include - Cheque/PO with order.

Hope you understand

Thanks
    Brian

Yes the options will also become available online I am afraid.

You can amend the text descriptions for each payment method provided, i.e. cheque to cheque/PO etc

Comment

Hi,

The ability to have different payment methods for offline ordering than online ordering has been requested by other users and has been added to our wish-list already.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X