Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Bug 1)
    Just wanted to make you aware that I imported the postage rates using the ones provided on your site...messed around (deleting some options) with them and decided to start again by doing another import.

This doesn't quite work. It appears to import values but assign them to the wrongly named postal services.

Bug 2)
    In the surcharge screen, removing all value range entries (i.e. I was setting up a surcharge of £1 on orders less than £2.50) causes Catalog to crash.

Adam
    www.collectandplay.com
    www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

Thanks for these Adam.
    Just wanted to make you aware that I imported the postage rates using the ones provided on your site...messed around (deleting some options) with them and decided to start again by doing another import.
    I suggest when re-importing shipping import files you delete all existing zones and classes first (or at least delete the zones and classes that you are about to import from the file - any others can stay there).
    In the surcharge screen, removing all value range entries (i.e. I was setting up a surcharge of £1 on orders less than £2.50) causes Catalog to crash.
    I wasn't able to reproduce this. Could you let me know what operating system you are on?

Comment

Bug 1) When I selected replace all in the import, it didn't. Eventually I had to do exactly that. Delete everything.

Bug 2) Win2k CORRECTION (me being an idiot) Was late when I was doing this. It was during sorting out Bug 1 when I tried deleting the last service(may have been the other) that it crashes. Had to leave an entry in there.

Ooops me bad.
      www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

Comment

Working...
      X