Change Basket Colour Scheme and Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Basket Colour Scheme and Buttons

Hello, I am wondering how to edit the colour schemes and replace the buttons used within the chekout and view basket pages. They are seperate to my web site and I am wondering where to go in Actinic. The Buttons on the view basket page are update, save, retrieve, continue shopping and checkout now.

Thanks
    Paul Carruthers
    Inkjet Direct (Europe) Limited
    www.ink4trade.co.uk
    paul.carruthers@inkjetdirect.net
    Actinic V6 Developer

My images are in C:/Program Files/Actinic Ecommerce v6/Sites/Site1/

Once I located the images and edited them, i simply uploaded again. But when u change the theme or do an offline preview it can overwrite them. So i edit them and manually ftp them into position.

As for the colour scheme of the basket and such. Hit [Ctr + L] when in actinic and it will load the template mannager and click the "Ordering Tab", then select the "Cart" button. This will load the cart template. you can edit it from there and change the HTML...

Hope that helps,

A.J.Reading
    www.classixshop.com
    Cheers FrAz

Comment

I found the buttons which is fine and I have replace those - so thank you for that. However, I am still stuck with the changing colour for the checkout and basket pages. I went to the template manager and viewed the 'cart' and 'cart table' pages and found that they were running off another variable.

BGCOLOR="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTEM"
      BGCOLOR="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG"

How can I change these properties - where do I go to edit them or should I just simply edit the ones above within the template ( risky I think)

Thanks again for you quick response
      Paul Carruthers
      Inkjet Direct (Europe) Limited
      www.ink4trade.co.uk
      paul.carruthers@inkjetdirect.net
      Actinic V6 Developer

Comment

personally, i did not bother to change the variables, i dont quite know how but i just changed the BGCOLOR="NETQUOTEVAR:BG" to the html such as BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"

i found that the easy way.

perhaps make a note or a backup of the file before u edit it so you overwrite it if you make a mistake
        Cheers FrAz

Comment

Working...
        X