Extended Info Popups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info Popups

I use a lot of extended info popups. My site has a black background and a white pane where the black text goes. So when i view the popups, they have black text and a black background.

I dont really want to change the colour scheme, which template file do i need to edit to change the bgcolor of the extended info popups?

Thanks

A.J.Reading
    www.classixshop.com
    Cheers FrAz

There are a number of different ext templates, so you will need to ensure that you cover all of them if you use a number of different ones...

One way would be to go into a product you have thats uses the popup and change the layout to each different one in turn and then click the edit button...

You will then see in each ....

<BODY NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR text="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLOR" NETQUOTEVAR:LINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:VLINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:ALINKCOLOR>

Which you can comment out the NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR and replace with the colour you want, or amend it to match your site design is the other way...

Comment

I have the same problem in that I have a blue back ground which I wish to change to white. Is there a template that I can edit? Whenever I open them in Dreamweaver they have a white background any way.
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
      X