Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart Template

Hi All,

This may be an easy question for most of you but does anyone know what template is used when a product is added to the cart (the one which then redirects you back to the product page).

The reason I ask is that I want to apply some style sheet additions to the overall cart and I can only modify Act_ShoppingCart, Act_ShoppingCartXML and Act_order00 to 04. This doesn't seem to change that page in question.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Granthams

I find that the .css file does not always copy to the preview folder correctly.

The files you are changing are correct but you will need to also edit Act_OrderDetail.html
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks Gary,

At first all I wanted to do was put a box line around the cart (sitting inside the Act_Primary) using table borders and it worked for all the pages apart from the cart page with the bounce message. I did a full upload to a test area and it displayed the same as the preview?

Simple things eh.....

Regards

Granthams

Comment

The template for the bounce page is Act_BounceBody.html but then this is used whenever Actinic inserts a bounce page (e.g. when going to checkout).

I'm surprised adding the code into Act_ShoppingCartXML.html did not have the required effect. ENsure you insert any code after the '<Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="ShoppingCart">' tag (and before the '</Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE>' at the end) to make sure it is included in the bounce page.

Comment

Thanks Chris,

That has sorted it out. I must have tried to insert code before the '<Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="ShoppingCart">' tag the first time round.

Kind regards

Granthams.

Comment

Working...
          X