Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pricing for multiple items

hi im trying to create an option for purchasing different quantities

i have dvd cases for sale and i want to create an auto option for cart, that when they slect under 100 cases it recognises it as 11p each
    anything over 100 it auto does it for 9p each

any clues which tab i need to select?

Gareth
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

You enter this information in the prices tab - however I think that quantity price breaks are only available in business. If you have catalog I think that the only way to set this up is to have two products, one for purchases of under 100 and one for purchases of over 100.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks thought i couldnt do it, ive setup 2 options but it all depends on customer choosing correctly

ooh well

;(

thanks anyway
      Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
      Current project:
      cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
      cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
      Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Working...
      X