Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout & Confirm Template Problems

Hi,

For the past couple of weeks I have been re-writing actinic templates for a css integration project, almost done now. Problem is that it's late and I've done something somewhere that has resulted in the confirm order and checkout pages to lose some functionality. Specifically, the buttons (confirm, remove, update, save, etc.) on these pages do nothing now ;-)

I've searched high and low to amend this problem but can't pinpoint the missing code.

Can anybody give me a hinter as to what I should be looking for and where? I swear I've been through every Act_Template that exists, even some that don't... all the obvious fixes don't seem to work. Suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
    DB

You can copy the files from Program Files > Actinic V7 > Formats > Themes

If you used a CSS theme to start I think Business CSS is best
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi,

The problem is that it's most likely just one snippet of code or a NETQUOTEVAR that is missing on a particular template. I have trawled through the base templates to see what or where this could be but I have had no success. I just want a pointer - I can't see anything missing in the checkout, product, brochure, cart, etc., templates that is causing the problem.

Copying templates from an existing theme will not be in my best interests as, having developed my own theme, too many details would be over-written.

Any ideas?

Comment

Some progress made, but still having trouble. I managed to resolve the confirm order page problem by placing the form field in that template (although it doesn't exist in the original template so I assume I've commented out a NETQUOTEVAR on another page).

The problem now is checkout. If I click on any of the checkout buttons I am redirected to an error page, which reads:

"Error: There is no valid input parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!"

The referencing HTML is the same as the original templates so I'm not sure about this one.

Comment

Please check all the Overall Layout templates listed in 'Design | Options | Layouts' - and ensure they all have NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN above NETQUOTEVAR:BULK and that they have NETQUOTEVAR:FORMEND after it.

Comment

Chris,

You know I checked that very same thing at 3am and it all looked in order. I guess I really was tired - NETQUOTEVAR:FORMBEGIN was placed below NETQUOTEVAR:BULK in one of the templates. I probably messed this up in the process of editing and assumed it was all still correct.

Another accurate solution, thanks again Chris.

DB

Comment

Working...
            X