Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency Converter

Hi,

I would like to add a currency converter to my site that is the same as the one found here - www.alanaecology.com

I have registered with XE but the converter code that is given is not what I am after. If someone can tell me what page within Actinic has to be altered and what the code is to be added to that page I would be grateful.

Cheers...

Paul

Hi Paul,

Please save the attached 'Convert.txt' as HTML document in your Site1 folder. Edit 'Act_Primary.html' or 'Act_BrochurePrimary.html' depending upon your wish and insert this code.

Code:
    <a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('Convert.html',600,200);">Currency Converter</a>
    Hope this helps.
    Attached Files
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Curreny converter

Hi Suresh,

Many thanks for that it works a treat.

After playing around I have got it to work.

The only thing I was wondering....at the moment it works when in the ordering area but I was wondering what other templates I would have to add the code for it to be there on the order confirmation and payment pages?

Any help you can offer would be great.

Cheers...

Paul

Comment

I would add it into Act_ShoppingCartXML.html right at the end of the template. That is the template for the shopping cart grid.

Comment

Curreny converter

Hi Chris,

Tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to work. Probably me, but placed the line that Suresh provided me at the bottom of the page and nothing happened.

Can you think why this should be?

Cheers...

Paul

Comment

Maybe try putting the code just above the last </Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE>

Comment

Curreny converter

Hi Chris,

Yes I tried that and it didn't seem to work. But have placed it in Act_PrimaryCheckout.html and this seems to work. Does this sound ok? Or can you see problems for me in the future?

Cheers...

Paul

Comment

That sounds OK to me.

Comment

Working...
                X