Affiliate scheme, variable percentage per section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate scheme, variable percentage per section

Sorry if this has already been answered, but i couldn't find any information about this anywhere on the forums or advanced users guide. What i want to do is set up an affiliate scheme using basically what is in the advanced guide. all fine and good thus far, no problems there. the problems comes in that i have been told there is one percentage for most of the shop, but a lower one for a couple of sections due to the nature of the products. just for reference, it's the "Kitchen Shop" and "Coffee Shop" sections on http://www.wheesh.com.

Anyone any suggestions how this might be achieved or developers telling me it's impossible, or even that they have a solution to sell me for the right price

The affiliate scheme approach we have always recommended is taking the order total from the receipt page - unfortunately the 'order total' variables available to this page would see no difference between the different products in the store.

In other words, there is no way to do it in Actinic (but that's not to say that a bolt-on could be devised by someone else for a price).

Comment

Working...
    X