help requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help requested

I have allowed customers to put input into certain information on some orders received on my website.
    However when I download the orders and view them, the product description does not show in the order.
    see the attached screenshot - i require the ''other input'' in the ''order line'' box to appear under product description.
    Apologies if this doesnt sound too clear, but am fairly new to this. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

The other info prompt in v4 can only appear on the confirmation page (once you have clicked 'Add to Cart'). You will need to upgrade to v6 in order for the other info box to be able to appear on the product page.

Comment

I can suggest two solutions - neither of which are standard for Actinic, one, run a SQL query to copy the information from 'other info' into the order line description field so that you can see it - from the screen shot you don't seem to be using it at the moment. (You will need microsoft access or similar to do this)

The second option would be to change your packing list, imvoice or data entry report to include that information. (You will need crystal reports V7 to do this).

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X