Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Layout Issue

Hi,

I'm trying to sort out my product page and I want to use the default 'Quantity' field Actinic places on the product page, but I have some fragments (colour, suize etc) and I want to place the Quantity underneath these fragments, but above the 'Add to Cart' button.

I have tried editing the template where these are placed and it either always appears above the fragments... Obviously if I place it below the add to cart button it doesn't appear...

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Stu

Hi Stu

The add to cart button, and the componants are brought in one big block by NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON , it is possible to insert them individually into the template.

To do this, you can replace NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON with some indivdual NETQUOTEVARs for the add to cart, and the componants - allowing you more control of where they are placed on the page.

There are more detailed instructions on how to go about this in the advanced users guide, which is available to download from http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm. If you look for the section titled 'Changing the Way Product Variants are Laid Out'

Hope that helps

Comment

fantastic, thankyou so much for your help....

stu

Comment

Working...
      X