Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free shipping alert

Hi

I know that it is possible to offer free shipping over a certain amount, but is it possible to alert customers of the differnce in order to encourage a further purchase.

For example, if free shipping is offered on orders over $25, and the customers cart contains goods to the value of $18, can a message come up in the cart that if the customer adds another product worth over $7 then they qualify for free shipping. Very much an Amazon thing i admit.

Many thanks

Steven

Hi,

I am not sure if you can actually do that, but will get other opinions before confirming it. The message can be displayed in the cart but this would need to be triggered by a discount or a surcharge, these in no way affect the shipping and am checking to see if there is a way to do what you are asking.

Cheers,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce

For now, i have just a line message informing people that they can get free shipping. It says this in the cart and during the checkout phase.

If I can get the price difference to be displayed then that would be great.

Cheers

Steven

Comment

I'm sure it can be done with javascript. There are a few guys around here who ould help you out but I'm not the one.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X