customising product section links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customising product section links

I have a catalogue page with links to the different product sections down the left hand side, I am trying to customise these links so that each link is separated by a horizontal line underneath it, can anyone help me to do this?

I would also be grateful if anyone could tell me how to display these same links on my brochure pages as they are currently only displayed on certain pages in the catalogue section of the site.

Many Thanks

Pete
    Last edited by pfairclough; 20-Aug-2004, 08:46 AM. Reason: no reponse to query
    -------------
    Pete Fairclough
    Web Design Harrogate

Hi Peter,

Go to Design | Options | Layouts and click the Edit button next to Top Level Section Link. This will open your section link layout template in Notepad.
    Look for NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT and insert your <hr> tag just before.

If you want to display those links on your brochure pages you will need to grab the code from a generated store page and insert it into your brochure overall layout template (Design | Options | Brochure | Overall Layout | click Edit). You can find your generated pages within your site directory (usually Site1) under a sub folder called SiteHTML.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
    X