Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Warning Msg When downloading orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warning Msg When downloading orders?

Hi

I wondered if you could help?
    For some reason I have started to get a warning message occasionally when downloading orders. The message says the following:

'Some files on the web site appear to have completely changed since Actinic last uploaded them. These files will be completely refreshed the next time you upload your catalog. Please upload your catalog as soon as this download is complete. The changed files are: oldtext.fil, oldprice.fil and oldprod.fil'.

This message is appearing even though I haven't changed any files. I have uploaded my catalog in any case to see what happens, and although I don't get the message on downloading the 1st couple of orders, it does appear when downloading subsequent orders, but not every time? it is intermittent.
    I am totally baffled as to what it may be. I have been using the software for almost 2 years, and have only experienced the problem during this month.

Thanks

Jo

I suggest trying a 'Web | Refresh Website' and see if that does the trick.

Comment

Re: Error Msg When downloading orders

Hi Chris

I tried doing what you said and although I didn't get the message for the 1st 3 orders I downloaded, it has now started happening again. I have not added or amended anything on the site since the refresh.
      I am quite concerned as I'm unsure whether it will cause further problems.

The only reason I can think of for the problem occuring, is that prior to it happening, I have started creating individual product pages for each individual product - they include the add to cart button etc. (I have only created about 16 individual pages so far).
      I have not created a new section within the catalogue for each individual product to do this, as obviously it would be impossible as I have around 700-1000 products, and the catalogue menu would look strange. The reason for wanting to do these pages is for search engine purposes.
      I have placed the individual product pages I have created so far within the 'site html' folder. I have then created a separate page consisting of all the links to these product pages, but this page is outside the 'site html' folder.
      Would this create the problem?

Many Thanks

Comment

RE; Msg When downloading orders

.......Just to let you know have made couple of changes with directories and problem now seems to be ok.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X