Idea for Actinic Community forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for Actinic Community forum.

It might be a good idea to have a separate section in the Community forum for folks who want things added to the wishlist.

There are a number of postings regarding additions and alleged improvements to the software, which now seem to be added dailly, it might be an idea to have these posted away from the people who are having problems and need advice on say, V7 upgrades, etc.

Could also be an idea to have a `Current Recorded Wish List` so vistors can see what others have suggested and possibly add their comments.

I've often wondered if the facility to automatically hide out of stock items on the site would be a good thing to have. Not for myself, just a thing that some users might find useful. I try not to be selfish and work with the software that we have, and not what it dosen't have, if you know what I mean.

I honestly don't know how we'd all manage without this forum, so Well Done everybody concerned.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Hi George

We tend to use the 'Any Other Business' topic for discussing wish list items. With regards to having it publically, I don't think that's going to be possible as currently the wish list is held on our internal company bulletin board system and it would mean maintaining the list in two places - something I am not keen to do as it would be a lot of work keeping them in synch and things might get lost in the cracks.

Comment

Working...
    X