Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 7.02 ETA

Guys,
    Any chance you know when 7.02 is coming? I am in the process of writing a number of ColdFusion templates that I want to integrate into the site....and it needs the ability to have page names with the suffix .cfm

If you could, you'know hurry it along a bit (even release 7.015) just to resolve this one

Adam
    www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

Adam

I'm afraid the *.cfm extension will probably not be supported in 7.0.2.

The reason for this is that not having the *.cfm extension is not stopping the software from working, and all the fixes that have gone into 7.0.2 have been to do with the software not working properly. I did push for this for you and the other customer that had requested it, but the decision was taken at a higher level not to register it as a 'Critical' problem in our internal system - thus meaning it was not included.

I'm currently trying again to see if it can go in - but don't get your hopes up.

Sorry again.

Comment

OOOh OOHH... if were talking critical V7.02 updates can we have red on the Highlight color bars please

Ta Chris

Comment

Funnily enough we did have red in the v7 beta but then we took it off as no one could read the black text when it had a red background.

Comment

When is 7.0.2 due?

Hi Chris

You carefully managed to avoid a key part of the original question......

When is 7.0.2 due?

I seem to remember a date of Sept 04 for this but start or end is the question

Thanks

Jane
          Jane

Comment

Hi Mark,

Colours are controlled by a table in the actinic database called ordercolor, if you add this row to it you will have red

nID nRGB sStatus
            9 255 N

Cheers,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Well,
              Eventually had to hack the server so that php pages are now served as .cfm pages.

Now if you could promise this would be in for 7.03...and as to having only 2 people that asked for this. Erm, don't you think this might be a selling point? I mean you harp on about Dreamweaver integration.

At least I can now get on with the more complex task of getting a site shopping list buying process put in place

Adam
              www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

Comment

Working...
              X