Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download Receipt

Hi,

I have been looking at the digital download threads but camn find any details about turning off the download link on the receipt page. i dont want to offer my customers the option of downloading from there receipt, but by the email sent to them. this confirms the details i have got.

Also i would like to send a custom email for just one digital download! is this poss?

Thanks
    Paul
    Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
    www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
    www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Hi,

I have asked our development team if this is possible for you. However, be aware by doing this, if you are using a PSP and the customer does not return to your site they won't receive an e-mail and therefore won't have a download link at all.

I will post the details when I hear back from our development team.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Digital Download

Hi Tracy,

This is so we can offer a free trial download, and want to recover all the users details and not... asasasasasas in each field, as they do...

this way it will confirm the email address the user inputs...

And if you can send a spacific email depending on the product ordered, this would help too...

Thanks
      Paul
      Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
      www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

Hi,

OK, to remove the digital download link from the receipt, you need to:

Open 'ActinicOrder.pm' (found in your site folder) in a text editor such as notepad.

Search for: if ($::ReceiptPhase
        There are two instances of this - in both you will see the following code
        Code:
        if ($::ReceiptPhase &&                                                        -

# and this is the receipt
        $bShowDDLinks)                                                                -

# and links are allowed
                        {                                                             -

# then add link
                        my $nPrompt = $bPlain ? 2251 : 2252;
                        $hLineData{'DDLINK'} = ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, $nPrompt, 
        $hDDLinks{$hLineData{'REFERENCE'}}[0]);
                        }
        You will need to remove this.

can send a spacific email depending on the product ordered
        I'm afraid not.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Sorted

Hi Tracy,

Thanks... works a treat...
          Paul
          Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
          www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

Tried this but my site stops functioning..

I took this code out of the actinicorder.pl file and my site stopped functioning correctly, with server errors appearing when I tried to add products to the cart.

Comment

Hi Steve,

As you can see it worked for Paul. To get your site working again I suggest you browse to 'c:\program files\actinic v7\Original' folder and copy the ActinicOrder.pm file back into your Site1 folder and then upload your site again. Can you let me know the exact version of v7 that you are using (Help | About) and I will edit the script and post it up for you.
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you Tracey,

I am using trial version 7.0.4.0

Comment

Hi Steve,

I've attached the amended perl scripts, however, this is different to above for v7.0.4). There are two perl scripts to replace (ActinicOrder.pm and OrderScript.pl). Please save them into your Site1 folder and then refresh your site (Web | Refresh website).

There is some text that displays on one of the checkout pages that you may want to change - go to 'Design | Text' and click on the 'Go To' button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Type 2309 in the ID field and click OK and change the prompt for a more appropriate message.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Sorry I've had to split the zip file as it was too big to upload so there are now two attachments
                    Attached Files
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Tracy thanks you very much, I have tested it and its perfect for what I need.

One more question, how do I remove the * denotes required fields highlighted. message?

Comment

Hi Steve,

how do I remove the * denotes required fields highlighted. message?
                        Edit Act_Order01.html, Act_Order01.html and Act_Order02.html (Advanced | Template Manager | Ordering tab (click 'Change View' if you do not see the tabs) | Order Phase 0, Order Phase 1 and Order Phase 2 buttons).

In these templates, search for:

Code:
                        <p> NETQUOTEVAR:REQUIREDFIELDS <span class="actrequiredcolor">NETQUOTEVAR:HIGHLIGHTED.</span>
                        Comment this line out by putting <!-- at the beginning and --> at the end. Then save and close the templates and update your site.
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                        X