Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template help

Good morning all,

Our store sells tubes of paint and I have created some templates that display all the colours available in a custom-made compact list format.

Click this link to view an example

The first template is for the main product info including the main image and then each colour uses a compact row template.

What I am trying to do is have a colour swatch for each colour where you see the red box next to the product title. I have tried to use the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE in the box as I would a normal image but the box is resized. The swatches I want will be no larger than about 20 x 18 pixels and they are being resized to about 100 x 100 pixels. This is not suitable.

Does anyone know how I can insert a tiny swatch image where the red box appears and preferably use the standard way of inserting an image in the Product Details menu?

Kind regards

Granthams

Actinic will generally display product images at the size of the image.

have you resized your image to be the size you want. i.e. 20 x 18 ?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I thought that too. Yes, I resized the image to 20 x 18, inserted NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE into the box, chose the inserted image and on the preview I got the image (at 20 x 18) surrounded by a large red box.

I don't think I have changed any other options/code to tell actinic to size the Product images to anything specific in the past. I will carry on looking.

Kind regards

Granthams

Comment

Working...
      X