Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom property headache

hello, another small question!
    Having been using V6 for my site i am trying out a demo of business V7.
    I have imported my products in fine but i have a custom property called 'weight' which i use to display the weight of an item on the product page.
    However, although i can see that custom property in business and it is showin up on my products it will not show up when i do a site preview.
    Am i missing something new to v7 here
    thanks
    wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Originally posted by wesleythorne
    although i can see that custom property in business and it is showin up on my products it will not show up when i do a site preview. Am i missing something new to v7 here
    You have specified the CUSTOMVAR:<PROPERTYNAME> in the appropriate template, haven't you?
    Also in the 'Properties' tab, when you have selected the appropriate property, check that 'Use as CUSTOMVAR' is ticked.
    "OK Venus?"
    "OK Steve!"
    "Right then, lets go!

Comment

hi, no i havent added the var to a template.
      I must have done on V6 but have forgot which one.
      Any ideas
      wes
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

if you search for a file containing the customvar name in your V6 directory (you can do this with explorer) then you should be able to find the appropriate template quite easily I would have thought.

Regards.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks, all works now
          wes
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
          X