Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change the color of the font in the checkout page?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change the color of the font in the checkout page?!

Hello, I'm trying to change the color of the font in the checkout page (it's now yellow and you can barely read it). Does anyone know exactly where I have to go in order to do this (Order1, Order2)? And how do I do it? The Web site: www.alexanderfinds.com

Thanks!

James

Hi,

What have you got set in 'Design | Colors' for the 'Text' colour? It looks to me as if the 'yellow' bits are all parts that are not referenced by your style sheet.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

changing font color

Tracey, I can't seem to import the color scheme, as the site is a custom design. I was told to make changes in the Order1 - 4 files, but I have no idea what to do, as I'm not a Web designer.

Comment

It looks like you are making good progress with the headings.

The 'Select Shipping Destination' heading can be edited by changing the HTML around NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONTITLE in 'Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html'.

Comment

Font in the Checkout Process

Thanks for the information! I went into the Act_LocationSelectTemplate file and found the NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONTITLE section. I don't know what I have to change in order to make that Destination font Red. I didn't see a place where I could type in the color I want to use. I attached the html file, so if you can, please look at it for me. Thank You!

Best Regards,

James Lunsford

Comment

The 'Select Shipping Destination' text can be edited by adding your own HTML around 'NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONTITLE'. e.g.

<font color="red">NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONTITLE</font>

The 'Country' text can be edited by adding your own HTML around 'NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONPROMPT'.

Comment

Working...
            X