X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and Conditions

Hi

Just a couple of queries re the T&C

Having successfully used the popup workaround of 'Moving' for the T&C in Version6 as per the A.U.G. I was pleased to see the option had been implemented in Version7, however the 'link' to T&C appears on all checkout pages (at the foot) is this correct as I thought it should only be on the order02 page where the check box is located, where the message says see T&C below.

Finally what is the 'remove terms and conditions link' option for in the Business Settings/Terms and Conditions, we currently have a seperate URL for our 'info' page in the Misc section of design options and thought that is where the user would be directed to when wanting to view the T&C but in fact they see the detail we entered in Terms and Conditions pages within actinic Business Settings, should all these be blank in order that our own info page is shown.

Many thanks
    Brian
    Last edited by bwalton; 25-Aug-2004, 02:29 PM. Reason: no suggestions received

Hi

If nobody understands my confusion please say so and I will try and put it clearer.

regards
    Brian

Comment

however the 'link' to T&C appears on all checkout pages (at the foot)
      This is standard behaviour. If you want to remove the link, comment out 'NETQUOTEVAR:INFOPANELS' from Act_Order00.html and Act_Order02.html.
      Finally what is the 'remove terms and conditions link' option for in the Business Settings/Terms and Conditions
      It removes the 'Powered by Actinic Ecommerce Software Shopping Cart Solutions' from the bottom of 'info.html' online.
      should all these be blank in order that our own info page is shown.
      The Ts & Cs in the checkout just show what you've entered in 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'. You will need to edit the Act_Order00.html, Act_Order01 and Act_Order02.html templates to remove the default Ts and Cs content from the Checkout pages. Comment out 'NETQUOTEVAR:INFOPANELS' and replace it with your own text (or links to your own custom Ts and Cs page)

Comment

Hi Chris

Many thanks forthat explanation, would I be correct in thinking that once I comment out the 'NETQUOTEVAR:INFOPANELS'
        in the neccessary template I could replace with the following in order to use our own T&C.

Thanks
        Brian

Check box to confirm you agree to our <a href="javascript:ShowPopUp('http://www.mydomain.com/info.html', 700, 600)"><FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE="2" COLOR="#82406d">Terms and Conditions</FONT></a>

Comment

just to say re the above, i would use the moving check box as per the A.U.G work around but just need to confirm that the script is correct.

regards
          Brian

Comment

The script looks good to me.

Comment

Working...
            X