Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal set up

Spec: Business 7.0.2 | Theme: Business | Win XP | Dedicated SSL

Currently offering . . . Payment Methods: Credit Card | Credit Card sent separately

I am installing Paypal and found that when selecting Paypal on the Checkout Page
    Credit Card Type:*
    Credit Card Number:*
    Credit Card Start Date:*
    Credit Card Expiration Date:*

are still shown as required fields. Clicking next does allow progress to the next screen but . . . I then get the message that the page contains unsecure item(s) . . . and the offending item is the 'Paypal - buy now' image.

[The issue of fields staying as apparently 'mandatory' has been raised before in connection with 'credit card details sent separately' and also when the default is 'credit card details sent separately' and the user enters credit card details which are 'lost' . . . i.e customer thinks they have sent details when they haven't! Can we have a fix for this in 7.0.2????]

Any suggestions how I can sort out the unsecure item would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
    Actinic user since 1998

Solved it!

Saved the relevant image to my own site and accessed it via https:// etc. by altering amending Act_OCCPaypalTemplate.html.

Still think the issue needs sorting re: showing mandatory credit card fields in check out when credit cards is not the chosen method of payment! Please add to the wish list for 7.0.2
    Tony

Mandrake Press Ltd.
    Actinic user since 1998

Comment

Working...
    X