Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog Icon

Hi Guys,
    Can anyone help me with this one? I want to have a fixed set of link icons on my banner for all catalog pages. My problem is that the Catalog "Store Top" button disappears on the top catalog page. I want it to appear as a dead link, in the same way that the "home" icon appears as a dead link when you're on the home page. Is there a way to change the settings to stop the Catalog button disappearing?

You will need to create (or have someone create) a navigation bar for you.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Catalogue Link

Presumably that means Actinic doesn't offer a way to stop the "store top" icon disappearing, which kind of answers my question. Thanks.

Comment

Hi
        I have a similar problem which I thought I'd solved by creating a custom "navigation bar".

Advanced User Guide | Inserting Individual Navigation Buttons shows how to place your own buttons in any order in a navigation bar.

The NAVBCATALOG one still disappears until you go to checkout.

Any pointers please?
        Regards
        Valve Man

Comment

The NAVBCATALOG one still disappears until you go to checkout.
          It should be there on section pages as well.

I suggest you create your own custom button instead of the Actinic one, and use your own fully-qualified (i.e. not relative but include the full http:// address) address for your home page.

Comment

[QUOTE=cdicken]It should be there on section pages as well.
            Hmmm(!) As Timwim says in the earlier post, it's not there on Section pages. ( I must correct myself - it shows again in View Cart as well as Checkout).
            It is quite clearly included in the HTML code. I'm using Clean Layout 01 tweaked a bit and the same Act_Primary file is selected for Default, Front Page, View Cart and Checkout pages.

Comment

Working...
            X