X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Cost Calculation Bug

Ok,
    Let me explain the situation:
    Certain items are Zero weighted so that they can be shipped for free (just add another shipping charge for 0g at £0.00). Works a treat. HOWEVER should a person order a non-zero weighted item, then obviously the shipping charge is say £1.01.

If I delete the item from the order, then shipping charge stays at £1.01 even on hitting a recalc.

Keep up the good work. Didn't think 7 would make such a difference to the site. Best £250 I've spent in a long long time.

Adam
    www.collectandplay.com
    www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

If I delete the item from the order, then shipping charge stays at £1.01 even on hitting a recalc.
    I've seen this in training.

Basically, if you confirm your location and start the checkout with heavy things in yout cart, then Actinic assigns the non-free shipping class to the order.

Fine so far.

However, when you then remove the heavy items, Actinic still remembers that you have previously selected the non-free shipping charge, and keeps it on the order. It will not remove the shipping charge until you re-select the 'Free Shipping' class in the checkout.

Comment

Working...
    X