Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying Netquotevar values in forms

Hi !

Im submitting the values from Act_order04.html to a form which will send an email to me with the order details even before the credit card approval happens. It works fine, the issue is the values out of netquotevars, such as NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICENAME, NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICECOMPANY, NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS1 etc , which I require, all have a <BR> stored in them at the end, which I dont want.

For eg :
    Im using :
    <input type="hidden" name="billing_zip_code" value="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPOSTCODE"> to transfer the value of NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPOSTCODE to a field called billing_zip_code. If the user feeds in the postcode as 123456 , i should get the output as 12345, however, what i get is 123456<BR> . This does not allow me to store the value in a database as a number only field.

I know this is tooooo techie and very useless to a lot of people, but i hope the developers come up with something !

If no-one else can fix this you can use this horrible cludge.

<script language=JavaScript>
    <!--
    document.write('<input type="hidden" name="billing_zip_code" value="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPOSTCODE">'.replace(/<BR>/ig,""));
    //-->
    </script>

You'd better check to see what happens if the customer enters a single quote in these fields as this could break the script.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X