Base Price Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base Price Schedule

I have two prices listed in the price schedules as Retail and Trade respectively. The Retail is the base price. Is there any way of changing it so that the Trade price is now the base price and deleting the Retail price from the schedule?

TIA
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

You cannot remove the retail price schedule. I would suggest using access or excel to directly ammend the prices using a SQL query or a formula. Bear in mind that prices can appear in the product properties table as well as the product table.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks but it wouldn't work as there are literally hundreds of prices and the percentage ratios are all different. I guess it means changing each price individually and changing the name Retail to Trade
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

I think you can just open the Access Database and then copy and paste the 'Price' column from the 'Product' table into 'Excel'. Then, multiply all the numbers by the same amount and paste them back into the Access database.

This should work OK, but do take a database backup before.

Comment

Hi
          I don't understand what you mean when you say open the access database, how do you do this?
          thanks
          harryha

Comment

All Actinic data is stored in an Access-style database called 'ActinicCatalog.mdb', which is within the 'Site1' (or equivalent) folder. You can edit this database directly if required, but make sure you back up your store beforehand.

Comment

Working...
            X