X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme Problem

Hi All,

Long time and all that...

I'm having a wee problem with changing the theme on an existing site. The site uses quite a large images and a lot of text for many products. I have changed it on my PC to use the TwentyFour7 theme as supplied but when Previewed the images or text are truncated on the right-hand side. I have tried using a smaller image but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I've considered amending the template, but I shouldn't really have to should I?

I am using Version 6.0.2.0.0.0.CNNA, but I notice the newest version is 6.1.5. which leads nicely to my second question: Should I upgrade to that version and can do a straight upgrade to it, or do I need to apply any patches inbetween?

Any help will be gratefully received,

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

If you have uploaded your site to web, can we have a look at your site?
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi All

I've tried the same layout, and get the same problem. I've attached a screenshot hope its some help.
      Attached Files
      Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
      When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

A cell somewhere is set to "no wrap" in whatever productline template you're using. Open up the product line template in HTML editing software and remove any mention of nowrap from that template.
        Cheers!
        Marci - <a href="http://www.Over-Clock.co.uk" target="_blank">www.Over-Clock.co.uk</a>

Comment

Working...
        X